LASIK in Saginaw, MI
5 Reasons to Travel for LASIK
Sometimes quality overpowers convenience – especially when it comes to medical care. And when you’re talking about LASIK vision correction, Rosenbaum Eye & Laser Center has been the choice for thousands of people throughout mid- and northern Michigan. If you’ve been considering LASIK, you owe it to yourself to take the short drive to Lansing from Saginaw to see why so many people trust Dr. Frank Rosenbaum to take them on the journey to 20/20 vision.
- LASIK Technology: we have invested in incredibly precise technologies that are helping Dr. Rosenbaum produce some of the best vision results of his career. Our LASIK suite is the only one in the region that is accredited by the Accreditation Association in Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. (AAAHC).
- LASIK FAQs: we are extremely open about what to expect when you have LASIK with us. We help you understand how our technologies work, what results we expect you to achieve, what the procedure feels like, how long it takes, what the potential risks are and much more. We will leave no question unanswered.
- LASIK Consultation: this is an entirely free way to find out if we feel LASIK could help you achieve 20/20 vision. We assess your eye health, corneal thickness and look for the presence of eye diseases or other health conditions that might interfere with your results or healing. If Dr. Rosenbaum has any concerns, he will not perform the procedure.
- LASIK Alternatives: if LASIK isn’t the right option, Dr. Rosenbaum may recommend a different procedure that will be safer and more effective for your unique eyes. These options can be equally as effective in helping patients achieve clear vision.
- LASIK Financing: if cost is a major concern, we don’t let that stand in the way. Our team will help you apply for financing, allowing you to have LASIK with no money down and pay off your procedure a little at a time with low monthly payments. There are even 0% interest options!
We invite you to start thinking seriously about your eyesight by taking our free LASIK Self-Evaluation. Then, carve out a little time to come meet with us in person. It just might start you on the path to visual freedom from glasses and contacts!